What Do I Get?
With the Smart Home Optimization Program, qualified participants will receive a no cost pack of smart home technology. All items will be professionally installed in your home free of charge.
Smart Home Technology
- Smart thermostat – Automatically manages your home’s energy use around your schedule and preferences. It’s easy to use, keeping you comfortable when you’re home and saving energy and money when you’re not. In some instances, it may make slight adjustments based on local weather conditions and your existing preferences. These minor updates are designed to help you maximize your savings automatically. You can reverse these adjustments at any time.
- Smart water heater controller – Similar to a smart thermostat for your water heater, the controller automates your water heating based on your preferences.
- Showerhead thermostatic shut-off valve – Attaches behind your showerhead allowing you to effortlessly save the energy and hot water between the time your shower is warm and when you’re ready to get in.
Free Professional Installation
Your trained technician will:
- Install and activate all energy-saving equipment
- Show you how everything works
All products require your home and existing equipment to be compatible, as determined by the on-site technician. In limited cases, the final installation list may vary.